Internet Privacy and Cookies Policy
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
· Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
· Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
· To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
· To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
· To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services.
We will retain your personal data in accordance with the applicable law. We may also retain certain information in order to conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations (and to demonstrate compliance) and to resolve disputes. We will not retain your personal data for longer than reasonably necessary.
Disclosing Your Information
· In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
· Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
· To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org